NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Burnination

Ladies and Gentlemen, kids of all ages. Well, not kids of all ages, because what I am about to talk about is not appropriate for them. But, the ORIGINAL Nation of Fat Production is on the website! The burning of my Calculus textbook is available for viewing now! I had to edit out some scenes, but they weren't great scenes anyway. The core of the stuff is still there. Next to come is the video explaining why the Sonic on Airline is not approved by the Nation anymore. Enjoy Biatches!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! I remember when we watched that lol. Damn that was awesome.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger TheYesProphet said...

I'm assuming Lo means Loki, lol.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i accidently clicked enter while i was still puttin in my name. also who else post as much on here as I do XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home