NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Maintainance

Hello all. I would love to do some "maintance" to the site and everything associated with it. So check your profiles, if you want anything changed, updated, or fixed, let me know so I can do it. Some of these profiles haven't been touched in over a year......if at all. Other then that, you never know what I may do. I also plan on working on the Nation of Fat Radio, which was a good idea that I bet no one uses.....

O yea, check out this link. You may find it interesting. It's only the new Super Smash Bros game........
CLICK HERE

7 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......HHHHHOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY CCCCCCCRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!......!!!..111111.1!!!! I think i need new pants, mine are all sticky.....

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger TheYesProphet said...

Wow dude, just wow, lol.

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name - Karrie
Nickname - Loki-Sama, Loki, Lopi, God of Awesome, Queen of the Rock, Queen of the Hobos, Deceased Leprechaun, Satan, Izioie, Izi, Gawd's husband, Curtis's Secretary.
Nation Name - Card Shark Clarice
School - UNO
Hair Color - Red
Eye Color - Hazel
Height - 4'10"
Marital Status - single
Favorite Band - Ours
Favorite Food - Ninja because I love that place to much to choose a few items.
Favorite Drink - Root beer, Dr Pepper, orange soda..sometimes all together. and Red wine.
Favorite Quote - "We are, none of us, perfect."
Worst Fear - Clowns, Getting Pregnant, High Open Spaces
Weapon of Choice - 1. Fans 2. Pot of Potatoes
Fighting Background - Mind Control with the OMGImtoocutetohurt method.
Future - Anything involving Drama and theater.
Other Affiliations - QuiVer, Gaia's Hybrid Lotto, Hell (I own it), Stargazers, The Triumvirate, Edgar RAWR


I had to add more nicknames..I may put more if I can remember them.

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot.. the Fighting Background should also have that I use meat shields.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another nickname to add to the list El diablo queen of the universe

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Mighty Dono, we need to get my profile updated and some new pics taken. I got all of July open cuz I got no drill, so hit me up.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do I get a profile?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home