NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Thursday, May 18, 2006

NoF Productions!

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, NoF Productions is up and running! This is where you get to see Comedy, Bad Acting, and Ass Kicking! Star Wars - The Battle for the Warehouse is on the internet and ready to be viewed! The best of total randomness and improv is all in the movie, so go watch it!

Unfortunately I had to split the video in two, making a Part I and II. But all of these videos are hosted on www.youtube.com , so click on the NoF Productions on the left sidebar, and enjoy! Don't forget to comment on our masterpiece!

Peace Out Biatches! Now I'm off to work......

8 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN that was the shiznit!

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so uhh when are we gonna see the serious video?

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap I didn't know my voice was that high pitched...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger TheYesProphet said...

Yea, well my roommate took the computer with all the crap on it, I was sick all week, and I'm working 8 am - 7 pm shifts. So I'll get them asap.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww :hug: get better Dono. We still need to find out when Asia is playing.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the Asia tour dates?! They are no where near the gulf states =( I hope they add more dates to their tour or that would suck balls

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger TheYesProphet said...

It would suck lots of balls......damn Yankee lovers, lol

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG guess what?! Jim Cantore is gonna be at Clearview Mall on June 3! Signing autographs and shits. HARD DOOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home