NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Saturday Night Making the Movies

Last Saturday night I had one of my rare opertunities to come home and hang out with the Nation. Jason, Curtis, and Karrie joined me and my brother to go hang out with one of the members of the nation we don't see too often, Robert H. Pastor III, aka President Tubbs. We chilled in his ridiculously awesome house, and went to his family's warehouse in Elmwood to shoot some movies. Both were Star Wars related. The first is a total spoof, and the second is more serious. However cause this was all on the spot and without planning, we have no costumes, but whatever.

Well, this leads me to what I have been trying to for a long time. With these films shot and in final editing, I can finally open the section of the site I call, NATION OF FAT PRODUCTIONS!!!! These films, and many more in the future, will be linked to this page for viewing. Check back often.

Also, b/c I no longer have access to a computer all the time, the NoF Quote of the day will change to the NoF Quote of the Week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home