NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Monday, June 05, 2006

Rise of Oberron

Well, after a long while, and hesitation to even do it..... The first part of the serious movie we filmed is on the internet! Star Wars - The Rise of Oberron!

I started to doubt even editing it b/c it became so dark at times and the sounding wasn't the best, but I tried to work around that. Let me know how it came out.

6 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree. Parts were too dark and the sound wasnt that great. Most of the time people were speaking to low. Also the fight scenes were less than great. I don't know it feels kinda of eh to me. Hopefully the second half is better.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger TheYesProphet said...

yea, Jason was the one that convinced me to just do it and upload it. I'll probably just keep the video up long enough to let everyone see them, then replace it with the one ya'll are filming now.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see my scene with curtis though.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it so far. ^^

Jason told me it would be coming out and I wanted to see it. I must say, this series is coming out very nicely.

I'll be watching for part II and anxiously waiting to see Dan's part in all this. He told me he'd be in it and I'm curious. ^_^

You guys make me wanna be part of these things...I love acting. ^_^

Keep up the good work!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, well karen, i'm not in this one, i was working the weekend they made these, but in the next series i am in. i'll let you know when that series is going to be up on the sight

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that's all right D. ^^ I'll be watching the other stuff too.

I can't wait till we actually get to go see you guys out there!

(^_^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home