NoF Quote of the Week (July 23 - July 29, 2006)

"Even though we are sitting down right now, we are giving you a standing ovation." - Max Bialystock from The Producers

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Exams

Sorry for the lack of attention I've paid to the site recently. Exams were kicking my ass from Mobile to the moon and back. But summer is here! And that means.....more school and work, crap. O well..... You know, I'm guessing I'm missing a lot of get-togethers back home. BDA has a lot of pics on his facebook from a party at his house with EVERYONE there, well but me. It kinda sucks being isolated here in Mobile.

Anyway, I just put up Jason's NoF pics, SO EVERYONE GO LOOK AT THEM!!! Also, I wanted to announce that Vaughn, one of our Few Trusted Skinny, was elected Stu-Co President at Rummel. HAHA! We have an insider in charge there now! Seriously, congrats to him for that......skinny little bastard......

Besides that, I'm going to go raid the fridge and feast. Peace out!!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey he used my sword! =O!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home